Sunday, December 16, 2018

KNOW THYSELF


A clear concept of the mind of man is a dual consciousness, this is the basis for man's truth.

Consciousness is one part, the infinitely greater part lies below the sphere of objective consciousness, which is your subconscious.

The subconscious is the Higher self.  This is what man is. The conscious is Like the natural mind and is what man knows.

"I and my father are one but my father is greater than I". The conscious and subconscious mind are ONE (self) but the subconscious is greater then the conscious.

"I of myself can do nothing, the Father (G-D) within me does the work".

The subconscious is that space from which everything is known; from where everything comes, which belongs to the all; to wit the all have access.

"Not I (conscious mind) but Christ (subconscious mind), nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me...in Him I live, move and have being..."

Man is Spirit. Through thinking, reasoning, and understanding, he navigates through the natural realm that is not vibrating as fast as (soul)--the spiritual realm, through which Christ Consciousness manifests what's in Mind  in the physical realm.

"Know thyself"!

LOVE-PEACE-TRUTH-
COMPASSION

Apostle Darrell Love Kinsey 
aka: Prince Darrell Love 'Kwame' Enoch  El Bey 
e-Mail Contact 
Morrish Science Temple of American
YOUNG LIONS OF JUDAH

Posted by Apostle Rubie James, aka
Priesttess El Ahora Yah Asantewaa

Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support the e-book of comfirmation 101Things I AM FREE! 101 Things I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. 

Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her books. A percentage of revenue from sells goes to support Missions.
THANK YOU  FOR YOUR SUPPORT of this Ministry!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment