Saturday, May 13, 2017

ALL ONE I AM

Prophetic Prose

The sun is out illumining big and bright
The dark clouds will soon take its place into the  night
here I sit in a room alone…

My mind is filled with thoughts of this and that
trying to figure out the details of the juncture  IAM at

My thoughts were together once focused 
And on key
Now I wonder why the IAM of mind
Seems to have left me

Relationships of the past crept up 
That got me stuck in a rut
Or is it just that I can’t break free 
From the feelings in my gut

I know I will be in a different place and 
The feelings will subside
If I only just look up and embrace the ONE 
I know is inside

When faith of a man has be destroyed 
Finding it hard to trust his heart   
It is his own thoughts that create the very place 
He wishes to depart

The task at hand is to find thyself 
Reach the Christ within  
Reconnecting with the anointed man 
Is where one finds life again

Being alone you just might find 
Will be your greatest friend
Sit back let the silence come through 
That still small voice within
This is where you will find the creator
 IAM once again

I can remember when things were clear 
I was on top of the game
The things I thought dreamt talked about 
Was all one and the same

As I think looking back and reminisce 
I realize that IAM came from within
Through the time I spent alone in silent bliss

Being alone is not as bad as one may think
Focus and bring forth your dreams passions thoughts from within
Only then does being ALL ONE 
Become your greatest feat again

The sun is setting as the day recedes
The eve echoing the beauty of her wisdom sound
When your life and spirit becomes 
THYSELF "ALL ONE"
The Christ within once again have found

ALL ONE comes from being alone 
You find out who you are to become
Get in that secret place so that you may find Thyself ALL ONE…

IAM ALL ONE that IAM!

Being alone is the blessing in disguise. Know Thy Self, Embrace the ONE “IAM” creator of ALL. Walk in this Truth: All Life Long Opportunity Needs Energy

Shalom

LOVE  *  TRUTH  *  PEACE            FREEDOM  *   JUSTICE

Apostle Darrell Love Kinsey aka: Prince Darrell Love 'Kwame' Enoch  El Bey 
e-Mail Contact

Posted by Apostle Rubie James

Download with our compliments and sincere thanks for your support 101Things I AM FREE! 101 Things I AM also contains a glossary of terms and words used by the Apostle to quicken ones understanding of  prophetic prose. 
Apostle Rubie James is a published author who writes under the pseudonym JEWELS PROPHET.  Review and purchase her books. A percentage of revenue from sells goes to support Missions.
THANK YOU  FOR YOUR SUPPORT of this Ministry!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment